Monday 21 March 2011

Sadi with the Butterflies

Welcome to Tuesday ! hope you're having a great day. Today's project features the 'oh so pretty' Sadi designed by Myka Jelina, isn't she a doll?  This is my DT project posted over on the Dark Ink Sorority blog.


I coloured her with Copics and added clear Spica Glitter Pen to her wings. Using the Beaded Circles and a plain circle nestie that fitted inside I cut out a frame. I stamped around the edge of the image layer with the heart stamp from the March Myka Jelina Monthly Kit using pale blue ink.

The leaves were cut with a Marianne's Designs die and the butterflies punched with a Nellie Snellen punch.

I doodled faux stitching around the edge of the background paper, which was from the DCWV Pocketful of Posies stack.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you like today's project.

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

A lovely card from you Wynneth - I love the dramatic colour of the layering - really lifts it - and the splendid bp too

Happy Tuesday

KAthyk

Lilian said...

Wynneth a lovely card. It is so pretty. Well done, Lilian xx

Junie said...

Beautiful Wynneth !!!! Good luck with the wedding invites !!! BIG HUGS

Lauren Hatwell said...

So pretty. I love the leaves under the butterflies. Looks fantastic. Hang on in there with the wedding invites. Oh the pressure!!! Lx

Unknown said...

She's so cute and I love the floral elements.

Annie said...

a sweet card Wynneth and love the butterfly and branch embellishments.
hugs, annie x