Friday 31 July 2009

Tea with Friends

I made this card for a dear friend who's birthday is this month, I used the sketch from this week's sketchie challenge on Craftbubble.com for my layout The image is from the Victoria Case for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD) stamp set. I coloured the image using ProMarkers with a few small highlights using spica pens. The sentiment is from the sheet of Susanaments availble from SCACD, I added a Prima flower with small pink rosebuds in the centre and ribbons from my stash, I then applied diamond stickles to highlight the flowers. I added a heart charm purchased from Quixotic Paperie. The pink horizontal lace ribbon was created using a Martha Stewart border punch.

1 comment:

dragon said...

Wynneth,
I'm have a cup of tea just now as I have been upstairs for a couple of hours play.. DH is asleep on sofa ;o)

I love your card it made me smile...

Lynn xx