Tuesday 25 May 2010

Mat Hatted Wednesday

What is it with me and top hats this week?  Monday was Mad Fancy Mermaid, today it's Mad Hatted Mermaid!  Guess it might be because both of these girls are new additions to my stamp stash and boy do I love them both! 

So here we are, it's wednesday again and time for me to share with you another of my projects using Whimsical Ink Sorority (WIS) stamps from Queen Kat Designs.  Although I always post my wednesday projects on here I also post on the WIS Blog each week.  It's well worth a visit to the WIS Blog any time as every day there are new and exciting projects posted up by the DT and sometimes a project by Queen Kat herself. 
I coloured Mad Hatted with my Copics and ProMarkers, adding lots of Spica Glitter pen and oodles and oodles of Stickles glitter glue for maximum bling!  Sadly, none of this shows up on the picture!  The background papers are from the Pocketful of Posies pad by DCWV, these papers have the most amazing colours and many are glittered.  The little 'Hello Kitty' charm was from my stash and I attached this with a length of dark purple organza ribbon.  The sentiment is from the March monthly WIS kit.  The monthly kits sell out fast so sign up to receive yours automatically every month so you don't miss out.

If you'd like to have Mad Hatted in your stamp stash, drop over to the QKD Store and pop her in your basket, trust me you won't regret it!   All QKD stamps now come in great quality rubber and all the rubber stamps have a 10% discount off the price right now - you might even be lucky enough to find a few acrylic stamps still on the shelves and these have a whopping 60% off.  You'll have to hurry though 'cause when the acrylic stamps are gone, they're gone - you can always get the rubber version though so don't fret!

I hope you'll drop by again next wednesday when I'll have another WIS project to share with you.
hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Annie said...

another stunner Wynneth! love those bright sunny colours with the mermaid, and beautifully coloured.
hugs, annie x

Junie said...

WOW Wynneth I love the red and purple together DRAMATIC and STUNNING !!! I love that image !!