Monday, 11 July 2011
Hatter Rose with Bunting
I coloured Rose with Copics before cutting her out using a set of nesties and adding over a slightly larger circular layer. The lacey layer was cut with a Marianne's die.
I stamped and cut out a single rose image from one of the Myka Jelina monthly kits from QKD and added Glossy Accents over this and the roses in the main image. There's purple Stickles added around the edge of the image layer.
I created the bunting by cutting out small triangular pieces from some paper scraps in my stash, attached them to a length of crafters twine and added more of the purple Stickles along the top. The bunting is secured using a couple of the yummy purple staples I found recently for a bargain price.
Rather than using background paper for my card, I created a patterned background using a scrap of sequin waste and some Distress Inks. I added another couple of scraps of the sequin waste under the image - it's lovely shiny purple - perfect !
That's it from me for today thanks for taking the time to pop in to see today's project - have a great day whatever you have planned.