Saturday 19 November 2011

Sparkly Unicorn

I've got a project to share with you today using the Christmas Unicorn stamp set from Queen Kat Designs.  This little Unicorn is so cute !

I decided to add lots of glitter and bling to the image rather than colour it in for this card, using  two colours of Glamour Dust and Spica Glitter Pens. 

Recently I bought some gorgeous dies by Memory Box and used two of them to cut lacey layers to add under the sentiment.  Aren't they pretty?  I just love them.

The basecard is a small 4 x 3 inch black card and as it's so small, I've kept the design simple.

Thanks for checking out my project today.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

He is rather a cute unicorn and looks great with your new (?) die and super sentiment

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Annie said...

lovin' the sparkle Wynneth, and those dies are just gorgeous!
hugs, annie x