Sunday 10 June 2012

Make and Take in Bodmin !

Just a quick post from me today, I'm busy gathering all the bits and pieces from my stash and assembling in what will become the temporary craft room (in the conservatory) for the next couple of days during the 'Royal' visit from the Purple Princess - whoo.... hoooo ! can't wait Kathy. 









As I promised, here's a pic of the fruits of my labour from the workshop and make & takes at the ArtStamps show in Bodmin yesterday.

I did add a few extra bits to the canvas and the Ecoboard brooch after I got home - gem bodies on the butterflies, Stickles and Glossy Accents mostly. 

The canvas was almost completed to my own satisfaction at the workshop, but I knew I just needed to add a few extra touches using my own stash!  


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Turned out well Wynneth - now you just need to find somewhere splendid to hang it.

The "Royal" coach will hit the road just as soon as possible!!!

Don't work too hard making it too comfy - I might never want to come home!

Kathyk

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

Beautiful projects wynneth, will you be locking away all your stash when the royal visitor arrives? I expect you will be crafting together.....enjoy it! X

Debs M said...

great makes and im sure you will both make lots of crafty things on her majesty's visit x

Unknown said...

What a great day it was - lots of fun and you did a fantastic job with all your wonderful projects. x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

great projects from the make and take. Have a fab time with Kathy this week. Bet the two of you have loads of fun. Can't wait to see what you make x