Friday 3 October 2014

Santa's Little Helper

Hi Folks, I've another Christmas card to share with you today I'm afraid !  I just love this cute Elf  stamp from Penny Black.


I'd stamped and coloured this cute chap some months ago during a crafting weekend with my lovely pal, the Purple Princess (aka Kathy).

I came across the ready coloured image when I was sorting through my Christmas card making bits and bobs and decided he definitely needed to be turned into a card.

It's a nice large image and I decided a simple layout would work best.  I just matted the image over a layer of red cardstock and attached this over a piece of red and white patterned paper that I found in my stash.  I used a plain 6 x 6 base card.

The sentiment is a Little Claire's image, stamped in red and cut out using a Spellbinders scalloped circle die.

As a final touch of sparkle, I added Stardust Stickles to his hat trim and bobble and Glossy Accents to his fabby green boots and the ribbon around the gift.

One more card added to my Christmas stock for this year.  I hope you like today's project and have enjoyed your visit today, thanks for taking the time to drop by.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Gorgeous card, I just love that super cute image so wonderfully coloured and the great design.
Have a good weekend

Patricia xx

Kathyk said...

Well he's fab isn't he?

Lovely make missus

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

I love this little guy too. You've coloured him SO beautifully and he looks just great on your gorgeous card. Love the sparkle too :oD

Lx

Sarn said...

Very cute indeed. Love all the attention to detail with your dotty background. Your colour is amazing. xxx