Using Kathy's stash I created a background using Distress Inks before overs tamping the Pine Brush image with a slightly darker DI. I added touches of Stickles to bring a little sparkle to the image.
Materials used :
- Penny Black Brush Pine stamp
- Distress Inks - Fired Brick and Barn Door (applied using a blender tool) Crushed Olive
- Dylan Reaveley 'Stocking Fillers' stamp set (snowflakes used)
- Crushed Olive DI used to create a slightly larger layer from white card stock
- Stickles - Platinum and Stardust to add sparkle
I'll be entering this for :-
- Creative Inspiration - Challenge 334 - Sparkle
- City Crafter - Challenge 286 - Getting Ready for Christmas
I hope you've enjoyed your visit to Stamping Grandma's crafty space and today's project, thanks for dropping by.