Wednesday 4 November 2015

Snowflakes Christmas

Hi folks, I've got another Christmas card to share with you today, once again crafting with my pal Kathy (the Purple Princess) using her stash.





Materials used:
  • Stampendous large snowflake stamp
  • Dylan Reaveley 'Stocking Fillers' stamp set - smaller snowflake and sentiment
  • Background created using Acrylic paints and Gelli Plate
  • Stardust Stickles to highlight

And now since it is What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday here is the work desk I'm currently sharing with the Purple Princess




4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh! I love that Wynneth. You've made me want to rush off and find my snowflake stamps.... I may not fight that urge actually.... Lx

Unknown said...

Hope you are having lots of crafting fun.

Debs M said...

Fabby card and stamp set x

Lilian said...

Love the card Wynneth.
Great colours
Lilian