Tuesday 29 September 2009

Blossom


This card was made as my entry for this weeks Willow Sketchie challlenge over on Craftbubble following this week's sketch and incorporating the 'twist' to 3D elements of the image. I used this pretty Blossom stamp by Leanne Ellis from Sugar Nellie. I coloured her with ProMarkers, adding a little spica glitter pen as highlights and to doodle some faux stitches around the edge of the card. Her hair and flowers were layered up with silicone, as was the sentiment and punched flower to meet the requirements of the challenge. The swirls were made with my EK success swirl punch. The spotty layers were from my stash of card.

4 comments:

Annie said...

oooo! fabby card Wynneth and love the sparkly stitches! do you fancy joining in the K.I.S.S. Monday challenge on my blog?
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Hi Annie
Will try to join in, will read all about again when I get a mo'. I won't be crafting much over the weekend as we are taking Dad home on friday :0) but I'll see what I can do :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful... Love the sweet little image and the colors are wonderful.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Anki said...

Supercute my friend! Wish you a great weekend! Kram - Anki