Monday 7 September 2009

Happy Wedding Wishes

Thought I'd share this wedding card I just made for my D SiL's sister who is getting married on 14 September. I used one of my precious hAnglar and stAnglar stamped images which a lovely crafting friend kindly sent to me. I coloured the images with ProMarkers and added a few touches of Glamour Dust glitter on the champagne glasses and the bride's headband and bow. The leaves were punched out with a Martha Stewart punch and the flowers, white ribbon and small horseshoe charm are from my stash.

2 comments:

Junie said...

Yooo Hoooo from Scotland !!! Wynneth your cards are just STUNNING I am so loving your creations !!!

Annie said...

thanks for a lovely afternoon yesterday and the chance to stamp some images .. .. I'm trying to find time to make a card - at least one this week! This one is a stunner - I know 'cause I've seen it in real life!
hugs, annie x