Saturday 5 September 2009

Love Grows Happiness

The lovely Jona was so very kind and sent me a few stamped images of some of her hAnglar & StAnglar stamps. I thought this little cutie was just perfect to add to one of the Flowersoft window toppers I bought quite a while ago. I added flowersoft to the flowers on the window and also on the band around her hair. I thought the Whiff of Joy tree stamp also fitted perfectly on this card and I also added a charm in the shape of a small bunch of flowers with the mini sentiment tag. All the images were coloured with ProMarkers and the DP and flowers were from my stash. The fronds were cut using a Martha Stewart punch.

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I love the softer, more subtle colors..wonderful job!

dragon said...

She is so so cute..Love her..!

Lynn xx

Annie said...

ooo wow! Wynneth, what a gorgeous card you made and love what you did with the flower soft. I'm just off to pack up my stamps and walk around to see you .. ..
love and hugs, annie x