Monday 10 January 2011

Just Swinging By to say Hi

As I mentioned last Tuesday,starting from January, each week I'm featuring one of my projects on the Dark Ink Sorority blog for Queen Kat Designs.  This week's project features the Sugar Skeleton new release for January from the Creepie Cuties Collection.

I'm still 'into' a white on white mood at the moment and decided to add in some embossing to the mix for my card.  I coloured the image with Copics and Spica Glitter pen before cutting it out with a circle nestie, then added this over another white layer cut with a Lacey Circles nestie. I attached a length of narrow black ribbon to the loop at the top and affixed to the top so that it hangs loose.
I created the sentiment on my PC and finally added some Black Diamonds Stickles around the outside edge of the card and the edge of the image circle.


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

These sure are strange looking images but your card is lovely

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

Hello
This is a very nice card and a sweet image.
Karla

Annie said...

well Wynneth this is certainly not a stamp I would have chosen personally! but you have created a fabulous card with it - love the embossing and the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

The white on white really suits this image - you're doing a grand job with those images.