Dark Ink Sorority Blog today.
Spookily, I'd just bought a set of new cogs and wheels dies from Spellbinder, these are just perfect to go with this image. I also got the Cuttlebug cogs embossing folder recently too, so it all came together nicely.
After embossing the base layer, I rubbed a brown ink pad lightly over to emphasise the raised areas. I cut out a selection of the cogs with the dies and attached them.
The image was coloured with Copics and attached to a slightly larger layer cut from Garden Green cardstock from SU! before attaching to the embossed layer. I introduced touches of greeen to lift the whole design and add a focal point. The square gems were from my stash.
I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, thanks so much for dropping by.