Wednesday 9 October 2013

Flutter by Butterfly


Hi there Bloggers, not much from my on here lately, but I'm away from home and my stash so very little crafting going on apart from some knitting and a little sewing (I'll share pix of these projects at a later date.

My lovely crafting pal Kathy has allowed me a small corner of her table of craftiness to play on so I've managed a couple of cards in the past couple of days.

Here's one of them



I used last weeks sketch from the Simply Less is More challenge blog, a white paper doily, coloured with distress inks and a Martha Stewart silicone mould and air dry clay to create the butterfly embellie.  The sentiment is a stamp from Kathy's stash and is by Hero Arts.  A Kraft base card and the design was complete.

Thanks for visiting to check out today's project.  Have a great day.




2 comments:

Kathyk said...

And it's even nicer in real life, Wynneth!!!

Kathyk

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

A timeless card, love that doily.
Katie x