Monday 28 October 2013

More Spooky Stuff - Halloween Star book

Hi there Bloggers, I've not posted on here very much lately, for which I apologise to those of you who swing by here regularly and have been disappointed not to see some new projects.

The main reason for my absence in Blogland is that I've been away in Florida on a wonderful vacation.  My pal Kathy and her hubby arrived at their Florida home during the second half of our time over there and we managed to fit in a fair bit of craft shopping and (probably a little too many) delicious meals out with them.  Their home is just about 20 minutes drive from where we were staying, so nice and handy.  I did manage a little crafting whilst I was away, some of which was done on Kathy's 'table of craftiness'.  We also managed to take in a 'Halloween Star Book' workshop at Violette's in Lakeland.  It was fun - fast and furious some of the time too !

Thanks to Kathy, here are a few pix of us all working hard


Pages under construction
 


 
Individual finished pages
 







... and the finished book as a star
 


 
front and back covers, seen when the book is closed
 


I'll do my best to have something posted on here for you to check out most days now that I'm home, I've a few creations waiting in the wings which I haven't shared with you so far.  Watch this space.....

2 comments:

Annie said...

glad to see you back in 'Blighty' and crafting again too! My car exhaust has fallen off so I'm stuck here at the moment, but hopefully will be able to get up to see you before Christmas!
hugs, annie x

Kathyk said...

FAB star book Wynneth, thanks for your company recently ... the table of craftiness misses you!

Kathyk