Saturday 23 May 2015

Birthday Beach Huts

Happy Bank Holiday Saturday - for all those in the UK - I hope the sun is shining where you are today, it's a beautiful day here in my little part of Cornwall. Fingers crossed that we have some nice weather over the weekend.

Today I have a card to share with you which is very 'of the moment' for a summer holiday weekend as many lucky people will be spending time on the coasts and beaches of the UK.


Here's a list of tools and supplies I used to create my card:

C6 scallop edge base card
Beach Hut stamp from the Chocolate Baroque 'Seaside Dreams' plate
Black Versafine ink
Spectrum Aqua watercolour pens and waterbrush to colour image
Crafters' Companion Watercolour Card
SU! sentiment banner stamp and cardstock scrap for layering

This is the first time I've used my new Aqua pens to colour and I'm still learning ! 

I hope you've enjoyed seeing today's project, thanks for visiting.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

How spooky! I woke up this morning thinking of beach huts. I've had a text from my pal saying she's in Wells next the Sea in Norfolk and now you've shared this beautiful card. I have The Gift!!! :oD

Beautiful card. I do love beach huts and your coloured these beautifully. Bring on the summer hols :oD

Lx

Kathyk said...

Fabbyliscious make - I love a beach hut myself!

It's Memorial Day weekend here in the US too

HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Kathy