Wednesday 8 July 2015

Dream, Inspire, Create

Good morning Friends, how're you doing today ?  Great I hope.  I have a few chores to get through today, a visit to a pal in hospital and then I plan on a little crafting time, just for me ! 

As it's WOYWDW I'll be back to add a pic of my workspace a little later.  In the meantime I'm sharing another project with you on which I used up one of the final backgrounds created a while ago using the BAT (Bleeding Art Tissue) technique.

This was one of the paler shaded backgrounds so I felt it could handle a much bolder design over the top and thought this fabulous Fern stamp from JustRite Cling Stamps was just the ticket.  Do you agree ?  The words are also part of this stamp set and perfect to set off my design.


Here's a list of tools and supplies I used to create my card :

* Crafters Companion Watercolour Card
* JustRite Cling Stamps 'Fern'
* Bleeding Art Tissue
* Su! Always Artichoke Ink
* SU! cardstock for layering
* C6 base card
* Archival Black Ink
* Scraps of white cardstock - stamped words cut out and black ink dragged around edges
* Pinflair Glue to attach words

Give me a shout if you'd like more details or have any questions on how I created this card, thanks for visiting I hope you enjoyed today's project.

Wishing you a fun-filled day.

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Just fab missus...hope your pal is making a good recovery

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Ooooh! Another smasher! Love that Wynneth. Lx

Annie said...

lovin' all your bleeding creations!
hugs, annie x

catherine said...

This is wonderful Wynneth and such beautiful colours. Sorry for not having been around much lately and hope your ok
x catherine

catherine said...

This is wonderful Wynneth and such beautiful colours. Sorry for not having been around much lately and hope your ok
x catherine