So, today I have a tag to share with you. A group of my online crafting pals set ourselves a quarterly challenge with a theme and the current one was set by the lovely Lilian and her theme this time is 'Flowers'. I decided to make a tag for my first entry, firstly because I haven't made a tag in ages but mostly because I recently acquired some new Crealies dies and one set is tags, so I used the largest one from the set to cut out my tag.
Here's a couple of close-up pix which show the Glossy Accents detail a little more clearly
* Crealies No 4 Stitched Tag die set
* Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection stencil - Blossom TH031 (flowers being the challenge theme)
* Distress Inks - Twisted Citron; Fossilised Amber; Abandoned Coral; Cracked Pistachio - to create background, colour stencilled shapes and background stamping
* Visible Image stamp - Grunge Flourish - stamped using Abandoned Coral around edges of tag
* Crop-a-Dile to punch hole at top, plus eyelet
* Length of chiffon ribbon from my stash
* Stamp set Eline's 'Footsteps in the Sand' stamp set - used faux stitching to stamp around the edges and the ART No both stamped with Archival Black ink
* Black Pitt Pen to draw around some parts of the stencilled design
* White Signo Uni Ball Pen Broad to draw around other parts of the stencilled design
* Ranger Distress Glaze - to seal and make waterproof the DI's, applied before Glossy Accent highlights
* Glossy Accents
If you'd like any further details of how I created my tag, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can and try to help.
Thanks for dropping by today, hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon