TGiF and the weekend is almost upon us - got plans ?
Today I'm sharing a card with you that has lots going on in the design ! My pal Kathy the Purple Princess suggested I might like the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamp set but I wasn't quite sure I'd use them. I dillied and dallied for a while then decided to get them - only to find they were out of stock..... everywhere humph !
Undeterred I continued to search t'internet until I managed to find the set and I'm so glad I did, thanks Kathy.
Are you ready for this ?
Supplies I used to create my card
* 6 x 6 base card
* Crafters Companion Watercolour card
* BAT background created earlier using Bleeding Art Tissue punched shapes
* Tim Holtz stencils - Dots and Mesh
* Memory Box stencil - Circles
* Adirondack Inks - Wild Plum and Denim
* Dylusions Ink - White
* White chalk paint
* Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamp set - stamped once on the finished background and once on plain white card then fussy cut out
* Black Archival Ink
* ProMarkers to colour the cut out birds - coloured images attached over the images stamped onto background.
* Brusho Acrylic Shimmer Spray in Silver sprayed over the whole of finished background
* Crafters Companion Spray and Shine sprayed lightly over background to seal inks
* Sentiment from a magazine freebie set of stamps
Thanks for dropping by, have a great day.