Hello dear friends, everyone who visits here regularly, occasionally or have just washed up on the shores of Stamping Grandma for the first time, thanks so much for taking the time to come see what I've been getting up to.
Today I'm sharing a birthday card I created a little while ago for a crafting pal. I'm falling in love all over again with Kraft, Sepia and all things Vintage at the moment - what's your current crafting passion ?
I have a box full of ready coloured images in my stash and when I rummaged through it recently I found this delightful vintage lady image and thought it was perfect to turn into a card.
Here's the finished card
* Image is by Hampton Art I believe (anyone who can correct me if I have this wrong, please do so)
* Stamped using Vintage Photo Distress Ink onto cream cardstock
* Water brush used to drag in some of the ink whilst still wet to colour the image
* Red heart shaped gem from my stash
* Scraps of SU! cardstock
* Scrap of lace and natural twine tied around image layer
* Double heart charm (recycled from packing of goods from Art From The Heart)
* Sentiment (again, not sure of the manufacturer of this one)
* Glossy Accents added to roses on the vintage lady's hat
* C6 kraft card blank and envelope
Hope you've enjoyed today's project and that you'll drop by again to see more of my creations in the future.