Maybe next week I'll be sharing a pic or two of my work space, providing the DiY is all finished of course.
So, for today's project I'm sharing a pic of the card I've created to enter into the June challenge over on the Lavinia Challenge Blog. This month the theme is 'Any Colours You Like'
but must only contain Lavinia stamps and/or dies.
Once again I've featured my favourite Zen Butterfly stamp, this time using a delish blue/yellow combo which I love
* 5 x 5 base card
* Stampin'Up! inks - Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze and Coastal Cabana
* Lavinia Zen Butterfly, sentiment and tiny fairies (magazine freebie) stamps
* Lavinia Glitter
* Clear Wink of Stella pen (fairy wings)
* Crafters' Companion Spray n Shine to make the background inks waterproof
* Crafters' Companion watercolour card
I applied the SU! inks using cut n dry foam and a dry paintbrush to add colour to the butterfly.
I love how the blue 'pops' against the yellow background on this card.
Thanks for dropping by to check today's project, I hope you like it. Wish me luck in the Lavinia Challenge for June !