Here is a pic of the wedding card I made for them, when I saw this stamp I knew it would be perfect for the card I wanted to make.
Here's a list of the supplies I used :
* 6 x 6 scalloped base card
* Image is from the Runway CM5214 set of stamps by Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection
* Versafine black ink
* Spectrum Aqua Pens and water brush to colour the image direct on base card
* Ice Stickles applied to the headdress and bouquet for a little sparkle
* Clear Wink of Stella Pen - light layer added over dress and veil to give a subtle twinkle
Have a wonderful day wherever you are and whatever you have planned for the day.