The project I'm sharing with you today is a journal page which I completed recently. I haven't done much journaling in the past few months and had lots of fun allowing this page to grow and change as I worked on it with no real plan - just allowed my imagination freedom to develop.
Here's a couple of close up shots
My journal has black pages so I first used gesso on the page before starting. The left side of the page design was created on a sheet of linen finish cardstock and then adhered to the journal page.
I used the following tools and materials:-
- Vision INKcognito stamp byVisible Image
- Linen finish cardstock
- Ken Oliver's Colour Burst Pigment
- Memory Box Stencil - Texture Rings and Puddles; Garden; Alpha Worn Out (to create words on left side image)
- Heidi Swapp Butterflies Stencil
- TCW Stencil
- Organic fibres (I believe it was made from banana leaves)
- Stampendous Aged Gold Frantage
- Distress Paint in Sapphire
- Distress Inks - Cracked Pistachio; Fossilised Amber, all applied using a round blending tool)
- Black Archival Ink
- Black Pitt Pen
- White Signo Uni Ball Broad Pen
- Masking Fluid
- Ranger Transparent Texture Paste
Have a great day whatever you have planned.