The project I'm sharing with you today had me moving into an area of crafting I hadn't tried before - printing my own fabric. It's thanks to my pal Clare and her ideas that I tried this, thank you so much Clare I really enjoyed it.
So, starting with a piece of white sheeting and a few colours of ProMarker pens, I set about creating some designer fabric. First stage, random scribbles and shapes using a few PM colours.
Stage 2 adding Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution randomly over the design - looking a lot different now !
Next stage using a black PM to doodle and enhance the background design plus random stamping using Versa Craft ink and a couple of script stamps
and a close up of a section of the finished design
I then used a section of the finished fabric, elastic cord, a Crop-a-dile and eyelets and a sewing machine to create a journal cover
I also added a couple of small pockets at each end inside to slip the notebook cover into to hold it in place
I have some of the fabric left after making the journal cover, used a scrap to make a card topper and I'll share this card with you later.
Thanks for dropping by to check out my latest project, I hope you enjoyed it.