Tuesday 17 May 2016

Divine Flowers

Hey there Blogger friends, hope I find you well today.

I've another birthday card to share with you today, I made this one for a lovely pal who celebrated her special day recently.


Tools and materials used :

Penny Black 'Divine Flowers' stamp and stencil
Stampers Anonymous Ledger Script CMS241
Indigo Blu butterfly stamp
SU! sentiment stamp, punch, Night of Navy ink and card
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch
Versamark Ink
WOW white embossing powder
Stickles
Wink of Stella pens - clear and white
Glossy Accents

My pal loved the card, I hope you do too !  Thanks for dropping by today.

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! What a stunningly beautiful card Wynneth. I love it. Lx

Debs M said...

This is lovely Wynneth x

Kathyk said...

This is just perfect, fab colouring, design, bling - gr8 job missus

See you Thursday

Kathyk

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful Wynneth and loving the blue colour.sorry for not having been around for a while and hope your ok
X catherine