Tuesday 5 July 2016

Trying out new stash....

I've been trying out some of my new stash acquisitions recently and for today's project I used one of my new inkpads.  I'm loving the Hero Arts Ombre and Neon Ombre inkpads and this Neon yellow is so vibrant.  I also used a sentiment stamp from the SU! Botanicals For You set I picked up for a bargain price at the first ever Sincerely Yours Craft Show held in Plymouth recently.  It is so frustrating for those of us living in the SouthWest that we have to travel miles to visit a craft show, I was excited when I read that SY was venturing down here, I hope they come back here again and do another show.




For the image I used the Visible Image INKcognito Flower stamp set and a splats stamp from another VI set.  I then mounted the image layer over a slightly larger piece of coloured SU! card and then cut a frame using two sizes of die from my Crealies No 24 set of stitched rectangles.  I stamped the sentiment using SU! Early Espresso ink onto another scrap of the linen effect cardstock using for the layers and frame.

A simple design but I am pleased with the finished result.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you've enjoyed seeing todays project.  I've more new things to play with and hope to share more projects with you soon.

Hugs

Wynneth X

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

And your card IS awesome matey - lovely image and FABULOUS colours ... looked at those ombres for a while but keeping walking on by ... maybe not next time!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous Wynneth. Lx

Debs M said...

Fabulous colours and great cas card x

Unknown said...

Lovely vibrant colours. Great image to use for this type of ink pad too. x

Sarn said...

Very vibrant indeed. FAB!

Hugs, Sarn xxx