Friday 30 April 2010

Ticket for a Fun Time


I realised that my box of Sugar Nellie stamps has been sadly neglected for a while so I thought I'd use one for this project.  I chose this cute little manga image and a fun Ticket style sentiment from Hero Arts.

I used the sketch from the I ♥ ProMarkers blog challenge from a couple of weeks ago as I so enjoyed using it last time.  This pretty flower paper was in my stash and I added a strip of turquoise card cut with one of my favourite border punches at the moment.

I coloured her with my ProMarkers and cut her out and added her with silicon glue to a round layer cut with a nestabilities die.  This was then attached over a slightly larger scalloped round layer cut with a nestie.  The butterfly was punched out with my Martha Stewart punch and I added some tiny pearls for the body.  Four pieces of white Card Candy and the ticket style sentiment - et voila!  the finished card. 

Thanks for visiting today.
hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Junie said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Wynneth what a super cute card !!! I love the colours you have used !!! STUNNING

Cherry said...

Totally lovely Wynneth - this card rocks. Hope you are having loads of fun. Hugs Cherry XXX

scrappyjacky said...

A really lovely card.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh Lovely Wynneth. Love that gorgeous blue. Lauren x