Monday 12 July 2010

Starring the Tremendous Tilly

Good morning! It's Tuesday so it's time to hop with the Queen Kat DT. If you'd like to do the whole hop just start here and follow the links. 

My choice of stamp for this week is the gorgeous Tilly Mermaid, she really is the 'Star' of the 'Show' !  I coloured Tilly in shades of purple and grey which work perfectly with this groovy retro background paper I had in my stash, using Copics and Promarkers with Clear Spica Glitter pen on her hair and tail - although this just isn't showing up on the pic, sadly. I had this yummy purple metallic card in my stash and the mat finish silver card which I cut out using a set of star shaped nestabilities dies. I used another of the fabulous Happy Stixx on my layout, cutting it short and colouring with a pale grey Promarker before attaching a small silver star cut with another of the nestie dies - the sentiment was just perfect for my project, Tilly really is a Lucky Star!

There's another qkd hop next Tuesday - I hope you'll join in again.  Til then,  Happy Crafting !
hugs
wynneth
x

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FABBYLICIOUS and you would know that I would just LURVE the colours!

Kathyk