Saturday 7 December 2013

Custom-Order Quilting

Happy Saturday Bloggers, got all your Christmas shopping finished yet ?  I'm almost there, just a few bits to get and the fresh foods of course. 

Thought I'd share a pic of my latest custom-order quilted table runner - fingers crossed they are happy with it !


I love the rich reds, green and gold of the fabric, they are perfect Christmas colours I think. 

For the quilters/sewists amongst you, the technical details:  I used the disappearing nine-patch design, which is one of my favourites. 

With all this sewing going on, not a lot of cardmaking happening right now, although I believe I have sufficient Christmas cards made ready to write and send out.  Card writing is my task for the rest of the day as some of them need to go into the post asap. 

Have a great day, whatever you have planned.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good luck with your card writing - here's hoping you have enough to go round, I KNOW you don't have a lot of spare time right now to make many more!

Your quilt is just lovely - such sumptuous and festive colours

Kathyk

Lorraine said...

love your quilt