Saturday 21 December 2013

More Pillows - Can You Ever Have Too Many ? !

Happy Saturday Bloggers - as it's the last weekend before the Christmas holidays I expect you'll be busy, busy, busy today !   I'm away from home, collecting my Dad to come and spend Christmas with us so I'm mega excited as I love to have him here with me. 

As part of the journey to collect Dad, I'll also be visiting my Daughter and seeing my Grandsons, which will be a bittersweet moment as it's going to be the very first Christmas day that I won't be seeing my Daughter since the day she was born, and the first Christmas that I haven't spent time with my Grandsons.  A very different Christmas for me this year, but my Son will be here with me as well as my Dad and Hubby, so I realise how Blessed I am compared to many people. 

I've pre-scheduled this post as I'm travelling so hope it publishes OK !

So, without further ado, let's get on to today's project, which is a couple more of the pillow box treat holders, which I've been really enjoying making since I bought my We R Memory Keepers score board.


Once again I've used some of this fabby text printed white cardstock which is perfect for box making. 

I also used the set of stamps and matching dies I purchased recently from Clearly Besotted Stamps.  I'm just loving them, all of the stamps and accessories are so cute and the dies cut very well - I can see endless permutations for future projects using them. 

I've used the cute reindeer image for these boxes.  Firstly diecutting the shape and then stamping the image onto it using SU! Raspberry Ripple ink.

The banner was also stamped with the RR ink using one of the stamps from a Penny Black stamp set, cut out and adhered to the pillow box. 

That's it from me today, short and sweet - hope you enjoyed your visit today, thanks so much for popping over here to my little bit of Blogland.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FAB-u-LOUS!!! I'm sure the recipients of these fab little pillow boxes will be delighted

Safe journey and merry Christmas

Kathyk