Wednesday 28 October 2009

Autumn Beauty



This is my entry for the current challenge on the Faerie Song Art Stamps forum over on Paper Craft Planet. I rotated the sketch to better fit the shape and size of the image I used. I coloured this delightful FSAS image with my ProMarkers with touches of Stickles Diamond glitter glue aded to her wings and the bubbles (although they don't sparkle in this picture like they do in real life!) and just a little more on the leaves. The BP's are from A Pocketful of Posies paper pad from DCWV. I dragged a brown chalk ink pad around the edges of all the layers, to distress them a little. The leaves were cut with punches and the tiny flowers were punched from a scrap of the BP. The butterflies were coloured with Spica glitter pens. A very simple layout with the image taking pride of place on the card.

5 comments:

Junie said...

Such a beautiful card !!!

Annie said...

wow! Wynneth this is a stunner! I love the sparkle and the pretty papers you used.
hugs, annie x

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Wynneth - love that image Hugs Cherry XXX

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Wynneth, a gorgeous image
Clairex

Iris Wiechmann said...

Brilliant card! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering our blog hop!

Hugs,
Iris