Wednesday 21 September 2011

... and another LIM entry

The Purple Princess (aka Kathy) and I managed another craft stash acquisition expedition today and I picked up a few bits (!) at the lovely Violette's in Lakeland.  I just had to have this Christmas wreath and sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado and it's going to be perfect for some batch cardmaking (which I shall have to do in order to catch up with my Christmas card production once I get home).

Kathy didn't have any red or green inks in her stash here in Florida, so I used a couple of Marvy Le Plume pens to colour the stamp and 'huffed' on it before stamping it directly on to a 5x5 white card blank I created from a piece of 12x12 cardstock.  I stamped the front part of the sentiment banner a second time, cut it out and layered it up with silicone glue.  The final touch was some Christmas glitter from Sparkle n Sprinkle added to the berries in the wreath using a glue pen.

So, yet another entry for this weeks Less is More challenge and one more towards their goal of 1000 entries. 

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

And may I say how well you improvised too, matey!

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful Wynneth!
Thanks so much for helping (Even in Florida) in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Superb Wynneth!
Wonderufl card

Thank you for your participation to our 1000 entries challenge
Mandi
LIM

Viv said...

Another lovely card Wynneth :O) Viv xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Perfick Wynneth. Its simply beautiful. Lx

Susan said...

What a beautiful image, Wynneth!! LOVE this card. There are so many beautiful cards this week, I hate that I'll probably miss some really fab cards, but I know I won't make it around to all of them...but I'm glad I stopped in here...cause, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Jayne Hayward said...

This is really nice - simple but effective. Hope you are enjoying your stay in Florida - would love to be there myself lol!

Jayne xx

Annie said...

Hi Wynneth! I'm playing catch up .. .. where do the days disappear to! fabulous cards since I last stopped by - hope to catch up with you some day soon.
hugs, annie x