Wednesday 7 September 2011

At the Office...

There's a bit of a different theme for you with this week's Cute Card Thursdsay Challenge #181- 'In the Office'.  We'd like you to use things you might find in an office eg paper clips, staples, envelopes, clips etc etc on your projects.  Our prize sponsor is Simon Says Stamp and full details of the challenge can be found on the CCT blog along with the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT to inspire you. 

On my DT card I've used the lovely Lizzie fairy image designed by Amy Brown for Queen Kat Designs and coloured her with Copics.

My basecard is Kraft and I've added string, staples, a page torn from a note pad and an admission ticket which was lying around on the desk as my embellies.  I created the flower using Crealies flower dies and a metal brad in the centre, finished off with a touch of purple Stickles. 

I really enjoyed the challenge this week, hope you like my project.

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and you would just KNOW how much I'm going to say I LOVE your purple flower (A LOT btw!)

Happy Thursday

Kathyk

Deb said...

gorgeous card Wynneth, love that image!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Annie said...

a fabby card with a funky fairy! enjoy your break.
hugs, annie x

Sally said...

Hi Wyneth
Hope you are well. Just wanted to say Hi as I have met your daughter Steph at Kenilworth school where the company I work for has just taken on the catering there. We got chatting and I said about card making and she said you had a blog. So I have popped over to say Hello. Love your cards. I will visit again :)
Hugs Sally xxx