Wednesday 14 September 2011

Hokey Pokey


This week we have an 'Anything Goes' theme for our Challenge #182 on Cute Card Thursday.  Our prize this week is sponsored by - Tickled Pink Stamps.

For my DT card I chose the super cute 'Hokey Pokey' from Nellie's Choice stamps - isn't she a Doll ?  I've coloured her with Copics and added Stardust Stickles on her fur trims, all the stars and snowflakes and around the image layer.

I used a Marianne's Die for the large snowflake, nestie heart frame for the bottom right layer, Martha Stewart snowflake punch and LOTV sentiment.  The background paper was a scrap I found in my stash which I think is from Elusive Images but very old.

Thanks for visiting today, hope you enjoyed my project. 

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a cutie! Love your colour choice Wynneth. Lx

Kathyk said...

Indeed she is - fab - love your "nesties" too

Kathyk

Deb said...

your card is so beautiful Wynneth, love this sweet image!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debx

Marion said...

Hi Wynneth,
Wonderful card and such a beauty of an image. Pretty colour combo and layout.
hugs
Marion

Annie said...

ooo Wynneth she is gorgeous! I love the soft pinks and all the sparkle, and that doilly die cut .. .. I want, no I need!
hugs, annie x