Monday 5 September 2011

Naomi

Goooood morning Crafters ... welcome to tuesday here at Stamping Grandma.

I've used one of the new stamps released by Queen Kat Designs for September on my card today. The lovely Naomi was designed by Myka Jelina and I love her oriental feel design.I've coloured Naomi with Copics and used a tiny floral stamp to embelish the edges around the image layer using Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink.

The scrap of lace was in my stash and I attached it using gold coloured staples, then added a strip of flowers cut with a Martha Stewart punch over the top. The pretty oriental theme paper was from my stash and the beaded embellie and pearl topped pin have been sitting my stash for ages waiting to be used on the right card ! No sentiment on the front so it can be personalised later.

Hope you like it - leave me a comment and let me know what you think .

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely. I really love the autumnal colours you've used Wynneth. Lx

Debs M said...

gorgeous! the image is so lovely, and i love the beaded embellie!!

Annie said...

gorgeous card Wynneth, love the peach pink and that very pretty embellie down the side.
hugs, annie x

Boni said...

She is lovely Love the embellishment ....Love your cards :0