Saturday 11 June 2016

Happy Anniversary

Today my lovely Niece and her Husband celebrate their Wedding Anniversary.  They really are a lovely couple.

I made this card for them to wish them many congratulations and many years of happiness to come.


I wanted a simple but elegant design for their card and selected the Dina Wakely Media Stamp Set 'Clearly Collaged Hearts' to use.

The heart images were stamped using SU! Raspberry Ripple Ink, on to a square of white card cut using a set of Crealies stitched squares dies. 

I wrapped some SU! fine linen thread around the top layer and tied in a bow on the front before attaching over a larger piece of SU! Real Read cardstock before attaching to the 6 x 6 base card.

Thanks for visiting today, hope you liked my project.

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Simply stunning. Lx

Kathyk said...

And this card rocks too missus! It's bloomin' fab!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

great stamp set and lovely card x

Sarn said...

CAS and GORGEOUS xxx