Friday 11 June 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge #36 - Pink, Black and White

I haven't submitted an entry to the Sugar Nellie Sugar Bowl Challenge for some time, so thought I'd create something for the current #36 Challenge using this lovely Manga Girl stamp.  We are asked to follow a sketch and use the colour theme Pink, Black and White on our projects.

I coloured this cutie with my Copics and ProMarkers then cut her out with a set of nestabilities deckle edge rectangle dies.  This was layered up on black card cut with a larger die from the same set.  The background paper was from my stash and the sentiment is from a set by The Greetings Farm.  The three horizontal strips were created from black and pink pearl card and three bits of Card Candy added.  Finally, I 'blinged' up the whole card by adding Frosted Lace Stickles around the edges of all the layers and the sentiment.

This is a great colour combo and I really enjoyed creating this card with a fairly unfussy and simple layout.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you enjoyed your visit :o)
hugs
wynneth
x 

4 comments:

Junie said...

Hi Wynneth !!! I absolutely love this card !!! I love the colours and the background paper !!! Fantastic image I think I have it too !! Hope all is well and you are enjoying the sunshine !!!

Kathyk said...

I LOVE this - it's just so - well, scrummy!
Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

....and what a little stunner she is too Wynneth. Lovely colour combo. Good luck with your entry. Lauren x

Lilian said...

Your card is just so cute! Lovely coloring on the Manga girl! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!