Tuesday 14 September 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #32 - Rip It Up!


For this week's challenge over on I ♥ Promarkers, there's a sketch and a theme - both of them by little old me!!!  Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp and the winner will have $15 to spend in their online store.

I had so much fun with my DT card for this challenge - this is the type of card I had in mind when I designed the sketch and the 'Rip it Up' theme. 

I used this great Manga Goth Girl stamp from Sugar Nellie, she came to live with me very recently thanks to the Funky Kits sale. 


I coloured her with Promakers and added Spica glitter pen over parts of the image.  I punched holes in the tartan paper with my Cropadile and threaded a length of thonging through to lace the two pieces of paper together.  I used Black Soot Distress Ink around edges of the base card and the bottom layer of paper was distressed and torn around the edges.  The larger tear in the top right stapled back together and I distressed around the image layer with Stormy Skies DI. The sentiment is from a great set of 'Anyone Can Stamp' by Hero Arts.  I love this black on purple lace effect paper from the Papermania Aqua Capsule Collection pack and just tore around the edges of the scrap used under the image layer.

It would be great to see an entry from you for the challenge this week, you have the choice of using just the sketch or both sketch and theme, it's up to you.  I look forward to visiting your blogs and checking out your projects. 

Happy Crafting!
hugs
wynneth
x

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Splendid project and theme Wynneth - look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with

Kathyk

Lia said...

wonderful card wynneth I love the stmap and the papers are nice
hugs Lia

Janice said...

I brilliant card with attitude! Jx

Lauren Hatwell said...

I love it. Aren't you clever. What a great twist on the ripped theme. I want to say funky but suspect that is not cool at all. I don't think I'm allowed to say cool any more either. Random is the current word to describe such things I'm told so "Its totally random". What the heck is all that about? Don't get me started... You can find me at Grumpy and Proud.Com ... LOL Lx

Annie said...

fabulous and love the goth and the thongs.
hugs, annie x

Pink Dandelion said...

Fab card and a great sketch.
Debs xx