Saturday 4 September 2010

Three Birds in the Bush!


Good morning dear reader :o)  Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  As promised, I'm sharing with you the other little card I made with the left overs from the white on white card and the American Traditional Designs Snow Day pack.  I thought this little topper was so sweet and with a little glitter added it was a great focal point for my card.

I had a few strips of the double sided paper left and attached them showing alternate sides on the base card and added a little Frosted Lace Stickles along the joins.  The embossed sentiment panel was the final bit of the white on white leftovers and again I added Frosted Lace around the edges. 

Quick, easy and painless - what more can you ask?  That's one more christmas card added to my stock too - result!

Thanks for stopping by today, it's a pleasure to 'see' you.

hugs
wynneth
x

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's lovely, AND made from leftovers - super idea.

Kathyk

Annie said...

great use of the leftovers Wynneth! and love the sparkle.
hugs, annie x

Junie said...

Oh you are so clever !!! This is just a beautiful card so classy and made with leftovers !!! Fab job