Monday 6 July 2009

Faerie Song Art Stamps Challenge Entry


I thought I'd share with you my entry for the latest Faerie Song Art Stamps Challenge sketch over on Paper Craft Planet. The theme for this sketch is Christmas and so I selected one of the FSAS I recently purchased to use as a Christmas card. The image was coloured with Promarkers and I added a little stickles diamond glitter to highlight her crown, pendant, belt and shoes. I used one of my own crochet flowers in gold, layered up onto a Prima flower and finished off with a gold snowflake brad from my stash. I also added some fronds cut using a Martha Stewart punch cut from gold paper. The large gold spacers were purchased from Quixotic Paperie a great source for charms and other crafting goodies, and then added a cream pearl from my stash to the centre of each. After colouring the image and stippling a little gold ink around the edges of the top layer, I sprayed the whole layer with two coats of Crafter's Companion Spray and Shine and followed this with one layer of CC Spray and Sparkle. Unfortunately the photo doesn't show the glossy and sparkly finish too well, but I was very pleased with the result on my first use of these two products. Clicking on the image brings up a larger picture which shows the glossy/glittery finish much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is good
i like it