Thursday 7 January 2010

Bubbles

Just before Christmas, I bought a couple of newly released stamps from Sugar Nellie.  This one is called 'Bubbles' and I think she is just so adorable - couldn't you just scoop her up and cuddle her?

This card is my second entry for the Let's Get Stamping weekly sketchie challenge over on Craftbubble.  I posted my first one on here on tuesday, scroll down if you missed it and want to take a peek!

I coloured the delightful Bubbles with ProMarkers and Copics and added a little clear Spica glitter pen to parts of the image, including the bubbles and the bottle of bubble mix.  I then applied Glossy Accents to the bubbles to give them added shine.  The papers are from Papermania and the lacy borders were cut using a Martha Stewart border punch.  Two pieces of pink Card Candy complete the sketch elements and the sentiment is a stamp I've had for a very long time and, unfortunately, I don't know who the manufacturer is. 

I'll be showing you a card made with another of the new SN stamps tomorrow, do pop back again to see the other sweet stamp I bought!

hugs
wynneth
x

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

She certainly is adorable....a lovely card.

Junie said...

Been having trouble with my internet !!!! Grr this card is just adorable and gorgeous and I love it !!!! The stamps are ... well you just MUST HAVE them !!!!

paola said...

Hi Wynneth,
I just found you via PCP, your blog is really fab, this little "Bubbles" is too gorgeous, i think i gotta get my friend in the UK to order her for me and send it right away.
here's sending you some heat from A HOT! South Africa
smiles
Paola

Kathyk said...

Love those Spica's and a great idea to add glossy accents to your bubbles - a fabby card.
KAthyk

Clare Lloyd said...

great card and brilliant colouring as always. X