Tuesday 21 December 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #46 - Anything Goes

Well the Big Day is almost upon us, but over on the I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog we are launching our last challenge of 2010 - don't panic as you have two weeks to get your entry finished and linked up on the blog as the closing date is 5 January 2011.  The theme for this challenge (#46)  is really easy - 'Anything Goes' - so you can do anything you choose, subject, theme, colour - let your imagination run absolutely W.I.L.D just don't forget to use your Promarkers to create a new card and be elegible for the prize draw !!! 

Our prize sponsor for this challenge is Digi Doodle Shop and the DDS image I used on my DT card is called 'Cruise'n'.  It's my nephew's birthday today and this card was just perfect for him as he's a 'Biker'. 

I've had these lush 'masculine' papers in my stash for a while and they were a magazine freebie, but really good quality paper.  Using a 6 x 6 scalloped base, I created an easel card, covering the front and the inside with two different colourways of the paper design.  The image was coloured with Promarkers and I added Glossy Accents to his helmet and various parts of his bike.  I used plain oval and petite scallop oval sets of nesties to cut out the image layer and smaller dies from the sets for the sentiment, which I created on my computer.

I do hope you will find some crafting time during the festivities and we'd love to see some entries from you on the challenge.  It's so much fun visiting all the blogs of our entrants each week and leaving comments.

hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Loving your card Wynneth - bet your nephew will too

Kathyk

Annie said...

Fab card Wynneth and I love the soft, yet manly, colours! are you at home tomorrow? I'd like to stop by with your card.
hugs, annie x