Monday 28 February 2011

Take Three Squares......


The latest challenge over on the Less is More Challenge blog is to use three squares on your project.

I selected this stamp from a set by Stamping Up! and stamped it first in Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink on whate cardstock and twice more with white chalk ink on SU! Not Quite Navy cardstock.  I then cut each image out using a plain square nestie and added all three images to the front of my C6 size white base card.

The design is completed by the addition of some slightly sparkling dome stickers in graduating sizes.

That's it, nothing more, I consider my card finished !  and so is my entry for the challenge this week!

Thanks for dropping by today.

17 comments:

massofhair said...

GREAT colours, i do love blue and white cards as they always look very classy and elegant.
The domes circles add that final lovely touch:-)

Susan said...

I find it so difficult to stamp in white...you did a great job!

Chrissie said...

I haven't yet found a white ink which stamps adequately, but I am assured the SU one is good. I think that will be on my next shopping list.
I like the positive and negative effect.
Thanks for being here yet again and we look forward to seeing you again next time!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Hi Wynneth
Thanks for entering again with a super card
Love the squares
Thanks as always
mandi
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Simply smashing, I've never really tried white stamping (perhaps I should . . . ) - loving that stamp too.

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Lovely Card Wynneth. I really should try a bit harder on the less is more....lol Your card is smashing....

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have done this, I always admire stampers

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card and your stamped images...


Anne

Lynne said...

Lovely card. I`ve tried stamping in white and it never looks this good.
Lynne xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh, this is fabulous. Looks great Wynneth. Lx

Suze Bain said...

Super card Wynneth, like the added bling.

Anonymous said...

love the stamp it works perfect for this card

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the white ink on dark card stock too!

Alexeya said...

Sleek and stylish!

Aileen said...

I like the repeated image with the negative effect. x

Cherry said...

Wynneth that is so clever and I love the White stamping. Hugs Cherry XXx

Annie said...

perfectly less is more and a great man card too!
hugs, annie x