Saturday 12 November 2011

Christmas Unicorn

Good morning and welcome to my little piece of blogland.  Sunday is now my day for posting projects using Queen Kat Designs products on Facebook, but I like to share them on here too with my lovely Followers.

Today's project features more new stamps released by QKD for November.  I got to play with the 'Christmas Unicorn Set' from Artemiss designed by Danika Lindsell and I've used the main image and one of the sentiments included in the set for my design. 

This sure is a cute lil' Unicorn, don't you think?  I coloured her with Copics and added touches of clear Spica Glitter pen on her hooves and horn with Glossy Accents on top.  The background paper is again from a previous QKD kit, as was the lace and ribbon.  The snowflakes were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I added the red sparkly brad from the kit in the centre.  The image was added over a layer of SU! Baja Breeze then a layer of red cardstock, I edged around it with some red Stickles.  The Stickles has dried flatter since I took the photograph, but I wanted to catch the last bit of daylight so couldn't wait for it to dry first !

Hope you like today's project. it's also posted up on the QKD Facebook page. 

I'm off to the Sincerely Yours craft show in Taunton with a crafting pal today, I prescheduled this post so I hope I publishes OK ! 

6 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Wynneth,
A great card, love the image and the sentiment.
Hope you have a great day at the Craft fair.
Hugs Sally xx
(P.S Enjoying working with Steph she is great)

Kathyk said...

Have a fab day Wynneth. Your card is fabulous and I simply love your unicorn image

Happy SUnday

Kathyk

Jayne Hayward said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Love the snowflake!

Jayne xx

Brandi said...

Oh this is completely adorable! :) That unicorn is so darn cute!

Kathyk said...

Hope you had a GR8 time at the show and look forward to hearing all about your puchases

Kathyk

Junie said...

Just STUNNING Wynneth I love that unicorn !!! loving your colouring on this one hun !!