Monday 5 December 2011

In Memory of Mike....

Sadly, our dear friend Mike lost his short battle with cancer recently.  I created this card in his memory to send to his family, just to let them know they are in our thoughts at this very sad and difficult time. 

I thought I'd share my design with you, created using stamps by Stamping Up! and Hero Arts.  I do feel the Clean and Simple (CAS) style is ideal for these very difficult cards which most of us, unfortunately, have to send from time to time.

Thanks for dropping by today.

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's a lovely and thoughtful card and I'm sure it will comfort his family at this sad time

Kathyk

Debs M said...

always a difficult one but it's a lovely elegant card x

Junie said...

Hi Wynneth
At least Mike did not suffer for long, perhaps the only consolation !!!
I am sure the family would just LOVE your card !!! it is a truly beautiful design !!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Wynneth, this card certainly fits such a sad occasion. It's sure to bring love to the family.
Katie x

Chris_P said...

Really beautiful card!!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Wynneth I just wanted to say a huge thank you for my gorgeous birthday card and for your lovely birthday wishes.
Very many thanks,
Katie xxx
P.S Thanks for the super pretty images too xx