Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Bit of Sparkle

Happy Wednesday folks, yes it's that time again, time for a new challenge on I ♥ Promarkers and the theme this week is 'Fireworks or Sparkle'.  Our prize sponsor is Digi Downloads.

For my DT card I opted for 'Sparkle' and used this adorable stamp by Nellie Snellen to create a sparkly Christmas card.

I've coloured her with Promarkers and cut out the image layer to fit in the centre of the frame.  The frame was cut from holographic card using a Spellbinders frame die.   I used Marianne's poinsettia dies and more of the purple holographic card to create the flowers, and the leaves were cut with another Marianne's die from silver holographic card. 

The trims on her jacket were sparkled up using Glossy Accents and Glamour Dust and I added Gold Glamour Dust to her wand and stars on the parcel.   Here's a close up view which shows the sparkle more clearly. 

I've used purple Stickles around the edge of the image layer and the bp, plus there are touches on the snowflakes on the bp. 

A very sparkly card to share today, hope you like it.  Well, a girl can't have too much sparkle and bling in her life after all !

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing card but then, you would KNOW I would love the purple sparkle!!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk