Thursday 3 October 2013

I'm dreaming of a pink and blue Christmas

Hello folks, missed me ?  I'm currently away from home and my stash and for the most part have very little Internet connection.  I have, however managed to acquire a little craft stash and got a couple of cards made.

Using the limited stash at my disposal, I've made an entry for this week's challenge over on the Simply Less is More Blog which this week is a sketch.



The image is one of the stamps in a set by Hampton Arts, as is the sentiment.  I stamped and coloured the image using alcohol inks before fussy cutting out.  I used a doilley as the circular element of the sketch, stamping all over randomly with some Brilliance Orchid ink and using two of the snowflake stamps from the set. 

Thanks for dropping by to check out today's project, hope you enjoyed your visit.




6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Simply Super matey, lovely use of a doiley

Kathyk

Lilian said...

Great card Wynneth. Hugs
lilian

Debs M said...

great stamp - hope you are having a good time x

Unknown said...

Love the clean and the relative simplicity of this card, lovely soft colours.

Hope you are having a nice time and hope to catch up with you soon. x

Chrissie said...

Love the touch of twinkle... pretty card Wynneth!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Pink and Blue sounds good to me! I so need to get going with my Xmas crafting!
Katie x