Tuesday 21 July 2015

Wisteria Thank You

Hey there blog friends, just a quick post from me today.  I made a batch of thank you cards a while back and I haven't shared this one with you so far.

I love this Glitzcraft Wisteria stencil


I used Glitzcraft glitter paste with the stencil, mixing a few colours to produce a little more texture, kept the design really simple just adding the sentiment in the corner and layering over a slightly larger piece of purple cardstock.

Thanks for dropping by, hope you liked today's project.  I'll be back with more makes soon.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

So very pretty, what a lovely stencil

KAthyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Simply beautiful. I love Wisteria. What an elegant card. Lx

Lilian said...

I also love Wisteria, Great card. I have a lovely wisteria outside the dinning room window.
Lilian