Saturday, 6 August 2011
I started with a white 5x5 base card and stamped the lovely 'Fleur' directly on to it to build up the scene. I was concerned that the Copics might bleed when I coloured the main fairy image, but luckily they didn't.
There is clear Spica Glitter Pen on her wings and the flowerhead and black Spica on her boots and the spots on her clothes, but as always it never shows up in a photograph. IRL there is a great deal of twinkly fairydust around !
My design started life in my head as a true CAS project, but as I got so carried away with adding more of the foliage, mushrooms and stars, it got a tad too fussy to be CAS. Still, I'm reasonably pleased with it and as there is no sentiment on the front, it will go into my box of 'any occasion' cards to use on a later date.
I'm still getting to grips with these gorgeous Lavia stamps and trying new techniques, thank you for allowing me to share another creation with you.
See you again next time !